Non-vascular land plants - liverworts, mosses, and hornworts.
Phylogeny of Gymnospermae
Info to cladogram
- Extinct lineages are not shown.
- Phylogeny and years after Lu et al., 2014.
- According Lu et al., 2014 are all members of Gnetales part of Pinales after Christenhusz et al (2011), so we used names of classes in our cladogram, because Gnetales could not be member of Pinales.
Table of families
Info to table
- You can sellect order and/or family and/or you can search for genus and/or species.
- Number in column “Genus” denote number of genera in family and number in “Species” denote number of species within genus.
- Records in Italics denote the rows of species with gallery of images accessible by click on the image (not available yet).
- System is following that prepared by Christenhusz et al (2011). Number of genera and species of families, list of genera, and number of species of each genus is based on The Plant List 1.1 or Angiosperm Phylogeny Website, ver. 13 (thus sometimes the number differes one from another). Information regarding distribution of families and genera are retrieved in most cases from Simpson (2010) or Angiosperm Phylogeny Website, ver. 13. Columbea included into Araucaria, Cupressaceae according to Christenhusz et al (2011). For current system please check Angiosperm Phylogeny Website, for names Catalogue of Life.